Training & Support
All our Registered Franchise Consultants ® go through our time-tested 4-phase training process that will put them on the road to success. Each of the first three phases are designed around you with the goal of getting your business off to a strong start. The fourth phase includes ongoing education, updates and insights for all of our affiliates, keeping you at the top of your game. Below, you can see how the 4 phases are structured and also learn about additional tools that are available exclusively to our Registered Franchise Consultants ®.
OUR 4-PHASE TRAINING PROCESS
We feel there is NO comparison to personalized one-to-one training! You will be paired with a trainer virtually, in your home town or at our corporate office in Tacoma. This one to one training is covered as part of the license fee. It is at your pace, we discuss your goals, and personalize the process to YOU. It is a great start to the next phase with understanding and confidence.
Web-based training and business set up is done at your pace. Learn from our franchise partners, our referral partners, business development classes, and advanced education program. Training takes place both online and via phone appointments. You will follow an Implementation Checklist that is methodical and systematic to get you ready to go “live”.
To insure your success as you work with candidates independently, we are with you every step of the way. Your trainer and our corporate team will stay as close as you want us to through this process of working with your candidates. Our goal is the same as yours; to close deals! And we will help you with that!
Each phase is aligned with each other and this final phase is a time to share with others who are in their first six months of their business. Our Round Table sessions are interactive, cover best practices, a time to share personal experiences, and solutions to improve success.
FRANCHISE ASSESSMENT RESOURCE PARTNER
- BAI’s preferred franchise assessment provider offers a tool with unparalleled insights into your clients, how to best communicate with them and what types of opportunities are best-suited for their natural strengths.
- Used for developing rapport, marketing, and helping with the franchise selection process.
- Registered Franchise Consultants ® have an exclusive link to this remarkable tool that has been customized to the franchise industry
- Subscription available after a free trial period. You test it out first for free!
- Customized link with your company name and logo on the assessment.
- Try the assessment: Click here
ONGOING SUPPORT & SERVICES
- Weekly conference calls with our franchise partners who have a vested interest in your success.
- Monthly conference calls and webinars for business development and best practices. BAI’s webinars continue to provide immense value to our affiliates as we bring on new franchise partners and add business development programs applicable to every stage of business, whether you’ve just completed your training or have been in the industry for years.
- Additional revenue streams along with franchise placement referrals. Regional programs for our affiliates to connect with professionals in our industry and other BAI affiliates.
- Cost-effective client lead generation from our Resource Partners exclusive to our affiliate network.
- Monthly Newsletter that you can edit according to your company profile and send out to your candidates.
- A successful vetting process of our franchise partners to insure we have an extensive inventory of quality franchise opportunities.
- Personalized training for your business as you move into new markets locally or nationally and connecting you to the expert in each specific market.
- Ongoing support from our corporate staff for all areas of your business, and for the life of your business!
- Resource Partners of Business Alliance for …
- Customized website development
- Funding partners
- Franchise lawyer support
- Lead generation portals
- Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)